4.01.2010

stuff.

I'm enjoying my sewing machine.

first time sewing on an article of clothing NOT by hand

I made this skirt for my niece harley....

needless to say we tried it on her this afternoon
and it was like a baby fitted pencil skirt, so i'll be making another one! haha

this is from valentines weekend...we went camping just the 4 of us. haha...
shooter slept the whole way. so cute.

this is when he was just 6 weeks old,
when we were giving all the other pups away...

and look at him now. i think he might be a bit challenged.
he puts his rear towards me when i try to scratch his ears. hmmm.

but either way...we have cute dogs.

anyone interested in an 85 mercedes benz 300sd?! (diesel)
YOU KNOW YOU want it...... ok, you know someone ELSE that wants it...spread the word. its for sale.

6 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Ok I did the same thing when I made baby skirts! I have some measurements that I have figured out over all my failed attempts if you want to use some ha. Cute stuff - love it!

Tim and Amy said...

very fun. and i want to see a pic of harley in that skirt. it looks SUPER cute! and nice job on the shirt. keep it up!

Traci said...

CUTE shirt! I LOOOOOVE the skirt on Harley... :) can't wait to see the one that fits on her :) haha. You are super crafty and awesome! Cute doggies. :)

Anonymous said...

i'm hoping to get a puppy for my birthday! crossing my fingers that somewhere in idaho decides to like dogs.

Lindsay Riggs said...

You're putting the sewing machine to good use! Good job!

Tracy said...

Did you sell the car yet? We actually need one! Let me know!