2.22.2012

Update

Ok- so there really isn't a whole lot to update because my follow up appt with the cardiologist isn't til next thursday! & i didn't really get any explanation of the blood test results other than my T3 is a little high, something with the thyroid- i dont know numbers or anything. So i just have to wait- for the results from the stress test, echocardiogram & blood work.

Then on March 6th i have my 12 week appt with the actual Dr! i'm excited for that- i've met her before, since she delivered my 4 nieccs- but this will be nice!

My morning sickness is still going & knock on wood- hoping it ends at 12 weeks!

Then i'm going with my mom to MICHIGAN for spring break to visit my big sis JILL! SO excited fot that trip & crossing my fingers & toes that i wont be throwing up at that point! :) 10 weeks today! yay

2 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

That is so fun that you're going to MI with your mom!

jill s said...

i hope your appointments go well!

and i hope your morning sickness goes away soon!

and we CANNOT wait to see you!!!!!