10.10.2009

happy fall.

hello friends.

sorry for neglecting you for so long.
we still don't have the internet. i'm lazy & trying to find a time when they can set it up & mike home to help me? not possible! we are too busy!

life is going fine these days. just working working working.
starting week after next ill be picking up more hours at my 2nd job. (i do respite for any of you that didnt know that!) The boy i work with is also in our SPICE class at school.

my beautiful sister traci had her baby girl on August 31! Harley Paige Washburn
& my Brothers wife also had a baby just a few weeks before traci did! Annie Grace Riggs!
Both such precious beautiful babies! so fun!

I starting making hair clips! :) woot woot! Traci wanted me to make a bunch for harley, now her sister n law wants some, & a lady at work! :) yay. I made myself some too! i'll try & take pictures & post them, (dont count on it any time soon!) Flower, button, and bow clips!

ummm...my puppy is doing well & as cute as ever!!!
i finally painted my guest bathroom! Brown stripes on the bottom half & a tree/cherry blossomish design with Grey background on the top half! yay.

know anyone having a baby? need a gift? LET ME KNOW! Baby name wood letters? bow clips?
head over to blueyedesign.blogspot.com!!!!

have a great day. enjoy the nice cool air.

5 comments:

Traci said...

Thanks for all the bows, flowers & button clips :) I'll try and take some better pics of Harley wearing them and some of just them for ya :)

Lindsay Riggs said...

I'll have to have you make some flower clips for me cause I just never get around to doing it myself!

Tyler and Emily said...

I want to see pics of those cute bows and clips. I am sure they are cute because everything you do turns out cute. I miss you.

Tim and Amy said...

fun! glad to see an update and that life is treating you well. :o) hope you can get internet soon so you can stay more connected to us all. love you.

jill s said...

so happy to see you posting again! :)